180 Whitefish Bay Island 43, Sioux Narrows$2,490,000
This is a luxurious private island retreat in the heart of Whitefish Bay only 10 minutes by boat from Sioux Narrows on Lake of the Woods. This captivating island getaway features 2.74 deeded acres with 1,245 feet of shoreline on a peninsula with east, south and west exposure, contiguous with approximately 88 acres of protective Crown Land on the north side of the island with a private secluded inter-island bay to the south fully protected by another Crown island.
The property includes three full separate living quarters all built to modern building standards as well as numerous other building structures:
1. The Big Bear House is a 3,384 sq. ft. vacation home with two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, large open kitchen/dining/living room, office and a beautiful sunroom that stretches the full length of the buildings southern water exposure. Complete with all modern amenities including propane fired forced air furnaces and air conditioner systems.
2. The Little Bear House is a -1,880 sq. ft. guest cabin with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, open kitchen/dining/living room and large sunroom, all next to its own secluded beach area and separate private dock area. Complete with all modern amenities including propane fired forced air furnaces and air conditioner systems.
3. The Baby Bear Cabin is a -896 sq. ft. separate entry duplex style sleeping cabin for multiple guests, each Cabin has one bedroom, a full bathroom, and a shared laundry room
4. The Enclosed Boat House is -40×54 ft. with three-stalls boathouse with power closing doors and includes an attached 38×40 ft. covered boat port. All on drilled pipe foundations.
5. The Bay Boat Port is a -54×54 ft. covered boat port with 30 ft. wide boat slip fully surrounded with covered walking dock area, with entry from the secluded protected bay with two water entries and calm water docking.
6. Four Other outbuildings: Fully enclosed art studio building, screened fish cleaning building, fully enclosed generator shed and a large outdoor covered cookhouse with fire pit and propane cooker and seating area.
This island is up to full electrical standards with underwater cable brought from the mainland power to the island and a backup 35KW auto-start propane powered generator that will run the entire island in case of any power outage. The property has been fully landscaped with trees and plantings with gentle slopes from the lake to the cabins including a wood boardwalk from the main cabin to the guest cabin, and extensive walking paths around the island. All improvements were finished with impeccable care and craftsmanship between 2006 and 2011 and are kept spotless by the full-time caretakers. This property is built to the highest level of quality and is a once in a lifetime lake island living opportunity in Lake of the Woods.
Please contact Northwoods Realty in Sioux Narrows for a complete description of the furniture, equipment, and other included amenities. Qualified buyers may inquire for more information on this beautiful Lake of the Woods island getaway.
Visit Lakeofthewoodsisland.ca for more high-resolution photos.
For a full screen map showing the location of 180 Whitefish Bay Island 43 - Click here
Property Type Island
Property Status: For Sale
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.